Lightning Roulette takes the live roulette experience to the next level. This unique and amazing live roulette (provided by Evolution Gaming) offers an incredible and exciting experience, with a higher intensity and engagement than any other live roulette game you have ever played.
Lighting roulette is live European roulette, but with improved gameplay and higher payouts up to 500X (compared to 35 to 1 on classic roulette), lower stakes (minimum bet 0,20 euros), and no table restrictions make this an incredibly fast game.
Keep reading this article to discover why Lightning Roulette is the most groundbreaking live roulette game around.
How to Play Lightning Roulette
Lightning Roulette has a total of 37 numbers (which is the European roulette model with only one zero). You are able to place a bet on the Straight Up (a single number pays from 29 to 1 up to an amazing 499 to 1. The reason it is called “lightening” is because before the spin the “lucky numbers” are selected, including the one worth up to 499 times more).
You can even bet on the Split (a bet on two numbers which pays out at 17 to 1), and on the Corner (which covers four numbers and pays out at 8 to 1).
Bets can be placed on a maximum of 18 numbers at a time ( on 1-18; 19-36 or red/black), and on different groups of numbers such as orphelins, voisins, tier, and zero.
Playing lightning roulette is very easy because it follows the rules of the standard European roulette. Just select inside or outside bets and choose a chip value, then enjoy the spin.
Lightning Roulette uses a mechanical wheel, which is different from the manual wheel with a live dealer. Mechanical wheels are reliable and constantly audited by a third party to ensure that everything is correct and fair for players.
Lightning Roulette is a fast-paced game, where you have very little time to place a bet and hope to hit the jackpot.
How it Works: The Lucky Numbers and Lucky Payouts
Betting on a single number (Straight Up) in standard live roulette has a payout of 35 to 1, but in Lightning Roulette this is reduced to 29 to 1. This is because of the special lucky numbers, which can incredibly boost the total payouts of some numbers up to 500 to 1.
Lucky Numbers is a feature that makes Lightning Roulette stand out from the crowd when compared to other live roulette games.
How does it work? As the wheel spins, the system randomly assigns lucky numbers (from 1 to 5 numbers) with lucky payouts (from 50/1 to 500/1). The payouts are 50x, 100x, 200x, 300x, 400x, and 500x.
Graphically, a Lightning strike appears on the screen and makes everything exciting. If you guess the single Straight Up number and it matches one of the Lucky Numbers, you could win up to 500 times your bet!
Lightning Roulette – Features Every Player Needs to Know:
- No restrictions on the number of players who can play Lightning Roulette at the same time.
- Choose a user name: players have to choose a user name. This allows the live dealer to recognize and communicate with you in live chat.
- No free demo available, but low minimum bet allowed: there is no free mode available for Lightning Roulette, but a minimum bet of (€0.20) is allowed, so you can get familiar with the game without spending big money.
- Set a time session limit: it is a good idea for you to define a session time limit before playing Lightning Roulette (as well as for other live casino games on Coinsaga.com. You can use the reminder options at 30, 60, or 120 minutes, to have increased control over your bankroll and the game.
- Game layout and design: the Lightning Roulette layout is similar to other Evolution games, with an easy and cool interface.
- Live chat and list of winning players: you can chat with the live dealer in real-time, read other player’s comments, and check the list of previous winning players. you can also turn off the volume and switch to the camera mode.
- Statistics: another top feature of Lightning Roulette is the possibility to check the statistics of the game (hot numbers, winning numbers, etc.).
- Autoplay: lightning Roulette also has an Autoplay tab, which is quite a common feature of online roulette and slot games. You can set a specific number of automatic wheel spins (10,25,50,100).
- Change view: another top feature allows you to change the camera view during the game. There are three different views available, immersive, 3D, and Classic view.
- Immersive View: bring you close to the wheel and the ball.
- Classic View: gives you a traditional view of the table.
- 3D View: you can see the entire studio and the table behind the live dealer.
- Add table: Lightning Roulette offers a multi-table tool, where you can play live on different tables.
- General Settings: from this tab, you can set the volume, graphics quality, or turn the live chat option on or off.
- Favourite Bets: this is an interesting feature to use. Evolution Gaming now allows you to save your preferred bets or combinations of different bets.
5 Tips To Play Lightning Roulette
Lightning Roulette is based on European roulette. This means the Lightning Roulette has 36 numbers plus the green zero box.
The big difference between the two roulettes are the Lucky Numbers and Lucky Payouts features, which are available only on Lightning Roulette, and boost the payout for Straight Up numbers incredibly.
Lightning Roulette pushes players to place bets on single numbers (inside bet), which is the hardest bet available, but also the one that pays back the highest.
As we wrote above, a Straight Up winner without a Lucky Number gets 29/1, compared to 35/1 for regular online European roulette. If you don’t get the Lucky Numbers, the payout is clearly negative.
In this section, we highlight the five best tips to get the Lucky Numbers:
- Cover the table:
On Lightning Roulette, you have to cover as many numbers as possible. The hit here is to get the Lucky Number and Lucky Payout, and covering as many numbers as possible definitely increases the chances of hitting the Lucky Payout.
- Mix Straight Up Bets and Red/Black Bets:
Bet on your favorite single Straight Up bets and on Red or Black to be covered in case the single numbers you choose don’t come up.
For example, if you bet 10 euros on black and go on to cover your bet with 5 Straight Up Red numbers. If it lands on black, you get a small margin. If the number goes on one of the Straight Up numbers you get 29 to1, but there is a possibility to get a big Lucky Number and Lucky Payout.
- Try a system:
Many players like the progression strategies which pay in the medium to long term (read our blog article on the best roulette strategies
- Choose 12 numbers: Select Tiers du Cylindre when playing Lightning Roulette. This bet type covers 12 Straight Up numbers in one spin. The numbers are 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33.
Players can cover 12 numbers too with the column bet, but this option does not allow you to get the Lucky Numbers and Lucky payouts.
- Manage your bankroll
Make small bets and take time to build up your bankroll. Avoid big bets, especially on single numbers. Put your winnings into another wallet, and don’t double your bet, also don’t chase your losses. Watch the live dealer, check the wheel, and get a feel for the table before you play.
Read our blog article on other useful tips for live roulette.
Play Lightning Roulette now
Discover the best live dealer experiences right here at CoinSaga! – Play Now