Live Blackjack Diamond VIP

Diamond VIP Live Blackjack: How To Play At This High Stakes Table

Diamond VIP Live Blackjack by Evolution Gaming is a high stakes game for players with seriously big bankrolls.

This live dealer table offers the highest limit blackjack games available (apart from Salon Privé). To give you an idea of how high stakes this table is, just to sit at this table players have to accept a minimum bet of €1,000.

Diamond VIP Live Blackjack offers many benefits such as HD video streaming, excellent sound, and a fantastic user-friendly interface.

Keep reading to discover more about Diamond VIP Live Blackjack as well as seven unmissable tips to win at this high stakes table!

How to Play Diamond VIP Live Blackjack At Coinsaga

In order to start playing Diamond VIP Live Blackjack, you must first open a casino game account with Coinsaga and make a big deposit.

The betting limits at Diamond VIP Live Blackjack are between €1,000 and €5,000, which clearly reduces the number of players that can play it, and makes this game strictly for VIPs.

The game rules at the Diamond VIP table are standard just like at any other blackjack table. The game is played with eight decks of cards, with the live dealer also providing random shuffle and side bets. However, it is not possible to have early payouts.

The accepted side bets are pre-decision, 21+3 and perfect pairs; players can play insurance bets too. The live dealer stands on all 17s, while you have a wider range of options once you receive your two cards.

Once both you and the dealer have made your decisions (hit, stand, double or split), the game is over. The one closer to 21 is the winner. If you win, you will get a 1:1 payout, while blackjack pays 3:2.

Key Benefits For Players

There are a lot of advantages to playing at this exclusive table, here we’ve highlighted the most important:

  • A minimum bet of €1,000 and a maximum bet of €5,000
  • High RTP, around 99,29%
  • Luxurious VIP environment and exclusive studio layout
  • Different level of side betting options
  • Top-level professional live dealers
  • Top streaming technology with multi-angle HD cameras
  • Clear sound with a perfect balance between the live dealer’s voice and background noise
  • A user-friendly interface, with everything you need.

RTP & Payouts For Diamond VIP Live Blackjack

The RTP for Diamond VIP Live Blackjack is around 99.29%, with a perfect play and basic blackjack strategy. The dealer stands on a soft 17, and the big wins are to be found on side bets.

A blackjack win pays out 3:2, which is quite good. A regular win pays 1:1, while an insurance bet earns you 2:1 if won. The advice is to never take the insurance bet due to the bad odds offered.

7 Unmissable Tips To Win At A Diamond VIP Table

Here are seven of the best tips to improve your play at this big money table:

  1. Select the right table to match your bankroll capacity
  2. Split aces and eights: always split aces and eights, this will increase your chances of winning. Why split aces and eights? Because this allows you to turn a weak or bad hand into one or two hands with a high possibility of winning.
  3. Dealer stands on a soft 17: always search for tables where the dealer stands on a soft 17, as is the case with Diamond VIP. This is because it reduces the house margin a lot and increases your chances of winning.
  4. Stand with a weak hand: If the live dealer has a face-up card of four, five or six, we advise you to stand if you have a weak hand. For instance, if your hand is a 10 and a 2, you have around a 70% probability of improving your hand, and around a 30% chance to go over 21. In this case, leave it to the live dealer to risk the bust and call stand.
  5. Get The Double Down Betting Option: this is a move in blackjack which lets players double their initial bet to receive one more card. Using the double down option reduces the house margin. However, you can only use this on one card. If correctly played the double down options increase your chance of winning a lot.
  6. Set Your Limits And Don’t Chase Your Losses: define how much you are able to afford before you start playing Diamond VIP Live Blackjack at Coinsaga. Moreover, if you have a losing streak, don’t go chasing your losses. If you do, this there is a risk that you will lose control of your money.
  7. Follow a Strategy: follow a basic strategy when playing blackjack, and save your bankroll. There are different betting systems such as the Martingale and Paroli. These systems are based on mathematical progressions of numbers that help you to recover most of your losses, while also offering the possibility to make a small profit.

Conclusion

Diamond VIP Live Blackjack is a high stakes table for players with seriously big bankrolls.

The game follows the standard rules of blackjack. However, Evolution Gaming’s added feature of side bets is something we really love.

Play Diamond VIP Blackjack

Now it’s time to take note of the tips above, formulate your game strategy, and visit CoinSaga to Play Now!