Affiliate marketing is probably the most powerful and effective way to promote online casinos.
A good online casino affiliate program brings to its affiliates a higher return on investment (ROI) than any marketing model, online or offline casino campaign, SEO optimisation, PPC model and other marketing activities, while also increasing your online presence.
At Coinsaga Bitcoin Casino we have developed a super attractive affiliate program that offers you a mix of a high Revenue Share (RS) and the first-time depositor (PPL) model.
Joining the “Coinsaga affiliate program” is simple and doesn’t take a lot of time. All you need to do is log in at coinsaga.com, click on the affiliate tab, and sign up. Fill in your details and within 24 hours our Affiliate Manager will be in touch to get you started.
You are now registered and have your own Coinsaga affiliate profile!
Coinsaga Affiliate Program Commission Details: What Do You Get in Return?
The Coinsaga affiliate program pays you for the traffic (depositing players) you bring to Coinsaga casino through a number of different models;
1) Revenue share
With this model, affiliates earn a percentage of the casino’s net revenue generated by their referred players.
Many affiliates prefer this model because it means long term (often life-long) income. For operators, it is also a good option because affiliates are motivated to bring quality players who would generate revenue for the online casino.
The percentage that a casino pays to affiliates can be scalable or fixed.
2) Registration of a Player or First Time Depositor
This is a model where a casino rewards affiliates just for the registration or first-time deposit of a player.
3) Mixed models
The Coinsaga affiliate program offers you a mixed model, which combine revenue share and the number of first time depositor you reach:
- 0-5 FTD (First Time Depositor) = 25% NR (Net Revenue)
- 6-15 FTD = 30% NR
- 16-30 FTD = 35% NR
- 31-50 FTD = 40% NR
- 51+ FTD = 45% NR
Commission is based on a percentage of the net revenue generated by affiliated players referred by the affiliate, calculated on gross profit from casino games less the bonuses paid, administrative costs, chargebacks, possible funds returned and taxes. The amount of money affiliates will receive from the net revenue depends on their monthly revenue level.
The Coinsaga Affiliate Program doesn’t apply a negative monthly balance to your future earnings (No Negative Carry Overs). Moreover, we don’t do any bundling practices and all brands are tracked separately, giving maximum potential commission to our affiliates.
Sub Affiliation: The Coinsaga Affiliate Program allows you to refer other affiliates to the program through a structure called multi-level. Affiliates are paid an extra commission equal to a fixed percentage of earnings made by the sub-affiliate.
Payment details: The Coinsaga Affiliate Program pays to affiliates within the first week of each month. The minimum payment is very low, equal to USD 200, no matter what payment method is chosen. Affiliates who don’t earn this amount in a month will see their earnings rolled over into the following months until the threshold is met. No administrative expenses are deducted from these commission payments.
Affiliates can choose to receive their payments via bank transfer, e-wallets, Neteller, Skrill, or in Bitcoin. Payment can be done in USD, Euro or Bitcoin.
Software in use: The Coinsaga Affiliate Program is provided by MyAffiliates one of the most successful affiliate platforms in the gaming industry. Thanks to this software, we seamlessly provide you with player statistics, tailor-made reports, and automated commission payments.
Key Benefits of the Coinsaga Affiliate Program:
- Promote one of the most innovative and cool Crypto casinos
- Revenue Share range from 25% to 45% according to the number of new first-time depositor players
- No negative carry-over
- No bundling practice
- Multi-level sub-affiliation scheme available
- Very low minimum payment threshold of $200 US
- No administrative fees deducted from commission
- Affiliate statistics software: MyAffiliates
- Affiliate management platform: MyAffiliates
Coinsaga Affiliate Program: 7 Easy Tips To Earn More!
To earn more with the Coinsaga Affiliate program there are some easy tips you can follow, here are smart tips that will help you attract more players to Coinsaga and in turn increase your revenue and Google ranking:
- Create simple and intuitive content! Your content has to be easy to read and not too long; use short sentences, have clear keywords and focus on the main content of the article.
- Keep your site up to date and publish content regularly. Write 8-10 articles and update content every week (use a blog concept).
- Avoid inserting Pop-Unders! Pop-unders will make users run away from your website. (Pop-under ads are similar to pop-up ads, but the ad window shows behind the main window rather than over the window like in the pop-up concept).
- Do not enter the same affiliate link more than once! You must communicate that you wrote the article to provide useful information for your users and not just to make a profit, if your users don’t feel this they will move to another site.
- Catch their attention from the first paragraphs! Users want to immediately find out useful information, and if your article provides the information they are looking for in the first paragraph they will continuing reading.
- Don’t insert too many buttons “call to action” such as Subscribe to …; Register to …; Deposit now etc.! The user must first identify whether the information in the article was to his/her liking. And then they will register if it is to their liking!
- Do not insert (Newsletter Subscription) programs that start automatically! They can disturb your users, and they close the page and search further, statistics have shown higher bounce rates and a big loss of potential customers.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions by prospective Coinsaga affiliates
An affiliate program is a type of partnership between an online casino and a third party website owner, where the website owner gets revenue from driving traffic (players) to the casino’s website.
The Coinsaga Affiliate program is a platform we provide to all our affiliate partners. Affiliates can use this tool to handle, monitor, track, and optimize a marketing strategy, all in one back end management system. Promoting Coinsaga Bitcoin Casino allows you to earn a monthly commission on any bets made by your referred players based on the revenue share model.
To become a Coinsaga affiliate is very simple, just complete the online application (click here).
Your earning possibility is huge. You can work with your website as a hobby, or make it as a full time affiliate, with the chance to earn thousands of euros every month. It’s all about your skill and motivation, and your capacity to drive traffic to Coinsaga.
It’s not necessary. Of course, a website is an essential tool for every casino affiliate to drive more traffic to the casino site, and it is harder for an affiliate to earn money without a website. But you can still promote an online casino via social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Social post etc), email, sms, etc.
Crypto Brand reputation: Our crypto brand is instantly recognisable – Conversion rate: we have digital marking experts and top tier games, as well as several marketing tools for a high conversion rate – Revenue Share Model: we offer a very high and competitive commission plan – Support: 24/7 support from our amazing customer support team – Real-time data and stats available.
It’s super simple! Join the Coinsaga Affiliate Program! Or go to the Coinsaga homepage and click on the affiliates tab.
Joining the Coinsaga Affiliate Programs won’t cost you anything, our affiliate programme is 100% free to join.
We work with the top game providers in the world. Players at Coinsaga Bitcoin Casino can play online slots, live casino games and much more from the likes of Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Netent, Nolimit City, Betsoft, Play’n Go, Big Time Gaming, Ganapati, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil, Play ’n go, Relax Gaming, iSoftbet, GameArt, Oryx and many more.
Yes, you can! We will review your application and site and provide you with a quick answer! We are always looking for a larger audience!
Yes, you can have as many websites as you want. You only need to sign up once as a Coinsaga affiliate, to track your websites under one login. Our affiliate management tool will allow you to track traffic, your player referrals, check statistics and get revenue for each site.
Each of our product links have a unique tracking code. This code tracks any click or impression, and records data for any registration, bet, and in general, any activity of your referred customers. You can check this activity in the affiliate management tool.
You can find the tracking code in your affiliate back office area.
You can contact your designated Affiliate Manager or we have a dedicated Coinsaga live chat agent available 24/7. Click here to contact our team.
You can check in your Coinsaga affiliate back office area, for detailed activity on all of your customer refferals.
Your stats are updated on a daily basis.
We pay commission by the 15th of each month for the previous months activity, and if your earning are under 200 USD they are carried over to the next month.
You can receive your earnings via bank transfer, e-wallets, Neteller, Skrill, or in Bitcoin.